The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers office at Lake Allatoona (a.k.a. Allatoona Lake) has a new website and it’s a doozy.
Seriously, if you have a question about Lake Allatoona’s
- Boating & Fishing
- Day Use
- Park Attendant Contract Positions
- Picnic Shelters
- Policies, Rules & Regulations
- Shoreline Management
- Special Activities Permit
- Special Event Permits
- Water Safety
- Wildlife & Forestry
answers are only a click away.
If you visit Lake Allatoona often, we suggest you bookmark this page for future reference.
USACE Contact Information
Allatoona Operations Project Management Office
- Address: 1138 GA Highway 20 Spur, Cartersville, GA 30121
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 4:30 PM (except Federal holidays)
- Office Phone: 678-721-6700
- Fax: 770-386-6758
- Lake Information: 770-386-0549
- Generation Schedule: 706-334-7213