Galt’s Ferry Park is nestled alongside Harbor Town Marina.
It is handicapped-accessible and is a smart choice for a day at Lake Allatoona.
- Galt’s Boat Ramp is open all year long.
- Galt’s Ferry Day-Use Park closes for the 2013 season on Sunday, December 1st.
- Boat ramp
- Fishing jetty
- Picnic shelter for up to 100 people
- Picnic tables
- Swimming area
Please Note: Alcohol and Pets are not allowed.
To reserve the picnic shelters, call the Project Manager at 678-721-6700.
Army Corps of Engineer Day Use Fees
- Boat launch without beach $3
- Boat launch with beach $4
- Commercial vehicle $1 per person
- Pedestrian/bike $1
- Vehicle $4
- Annual pass $30