Tag Archives: Lake Allatoona Fishing Guides

Robert Eidson’s Lake Allatoona Fishing Report (2-25-15)

Robert Eidson’s Lake Allatoona Fishing Report is brought to you by First Bite Guide Service.  Contact Robert by e-mail at eidson6260@gmail.com  or call him at 770-827-6282 to catch stripers and hybrids! Line-sides: Decent! The cold weather we have had the last several days has slowed the bite down some, but it is still worth getting more »

Robert Eidson’s Fishing Report for Lake Allatoona & Carters Lake

This Lake Allatoona & Carters Lake Fishing Report is brought to you by First Bite Guide Service.  Contact Robert Eidson by e-mail at eidson6260@gmail.com  or call 770-827-6282 to catch stripers and hybrids! Line-sides: Good, despite the cold and wind.  But with this extended blast of cold temperatures, who knows how the fishing will be next more »

First Bite Guide Service’s Lake Allatoona Fishing Report

This Lake Allatoona Fishing Report is brought to you by Robert Eidson and First Bite Guide Service.  Contact Robert by e-mail at eidson6260@gmail.com  or call him at 770-827-6282 to catch stripers and hybrids! Line-sides: Good!! The bite this week was good and considering it’s the second week of February, I would say it’s really good for Lake more »

Robert Eidson’s Lake Allatoona Fishing Report (2-4-15)

Robert Eidson’s Lake Allatoona Fishing Report is brought to you by First Bite Guide Service. Contact Robert by e-mail at eidson6260@gmail.com or call him at 770-827-6282 to catch stripers and hybrids! Line Sides: Good. Most of the bait and fish have moved south and can be found from the dam to the blockhouse.  Small gizzard more »

Robert Eidson’s Lake Allatoona Fishing Report (1-22-15)

Robert Eidson’s Lake Allatoona Fishing Report is brought to you by First Bite Guide Service. Contact Robert by e-mail at eidson6260@gmail.com or call him at 770-827-6282 to catch stripers and hybrids! Line-Sides: Good. 90% of the lake is stained right now. The key to catching fish now is finding the other 10%. Clear to slightly more »

Lake Allatoona Fishing Report ~ First Bite Guide Service (1-9-15)

Here’s Robert Eidson’s First Bite Guide Service Fishing Report for Lake Allatoona. You may contact Robert by e-mail at eidson6260@gmail.com or call him at 770-827-6282 to catch stripers and hybrids! Linesides Decent!! The rain we had last week trashed out the north end of the lake. That pushed the bait and fish south a little more »

Robert Eidson’s Fishing Report for Lake Allatoona (1-2-15)

Robert Eidson’s Fishing Report for Lake Allatoona is brought to you by First Bite Guide Service. Contact Robert by e-mail at eidson6260@gmail.com or call 770-827-6282 to catch stripers and hybrids! Line-Sides: Good. I didn’t fish as much as I would have liked this week due to the holidays, but the few times I was on more »

Lake Allatoona Fishing Report from First Bite Guide Service

Here is Robert Eidson’s First Bite Guide Service Striper & Hybrid Bass Fishing Report for Lake Allatoona. Contact Robert by e-mail at eidson6260@gmail.com or call 770-827-6282 to catch stripers and hybrids! Linesides: Decent!! As with last week, he fish are on the move and can be caught anywhere from Little River to Iron Hill. The more »