You’d think that maybe after the first 100 or so poachers are caught shooting game from inside their trucks other poachers might catch on.
Nope. Another batch was hatched and busted recently by Rangers from GA’s Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Resources Division.
Here’s their latest report:
- Trapping without permission, out of season – Liberty County
- Hunting from a public road, hunting from motor vehicle – Polk County
- Violation citations – several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.