Judging from all the people our friends at Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources’ Law Enforcement Division arrest every week, you’d think lawbreakers don’t know about jails and prisons.
That might change soon for some of them.
The latest Law Enforcement Report gives us a glimpse into what folks think they can get away with … until they met DNR Rangers.
This week’s perps include:
- Criminal trespassing, possession of narcotics and manufacturing marijuana – Brantley County
- Search and successful rescue of family – Bartow County
- Hunting deer at night, hunting from a public road, hunting from motor vehicle – Macon County
- Hunting violation citations – several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.