There’s an answer to that song, “Bad boys, bad boys! Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?”
Rangers from Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources’ Law Enforcement Division know what’s going to happen to scofflaws: they’re going to get citations and maybe arrested, if the crime is severe.
The latest Law Enforcement Report is proof. This week’s violations include:
- Hunting without Federal Duck Stamp – Bartow County
- Hunting deer at night, illegal possession of wildlife – Harris County
- Additional hunting violation citations – several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.