DNR Law Enforcement Report (10-30-13)
Our friends at Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources’ Law Enforcement Division will have job security as long as their are people who think they can get away with crime.
Here’s the latest Law Enforcement Report about folks who met their friendly Rangers in the course of their duties.
This week’s perps include:
- Hunting big game over bait – Fannin County
- Illegally taken wildlife,
- hunting deer without required fluorescent orange,
- failure to record deer harvest and
- other hunting violation citations in several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.
Click Here for Law Enforcement Reports