DNR Law Enforcement Report (7-30-13)
This edition of Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources’ Law Enforcement Report is brought to you by fishermen who don’t believe they need a license and by boaters who think they can get away with Boating Under the Influence.
This week’s perps include:
- Operation Dry Water recap – Statewide
- Taking game fish by illegal method (cast net) and fishing without a license – Troup County
- Boating violation citations – several counties
This week we also have good news!
- Missing person found – Rabun County
- DNR K-9 Drake apprehends fleeing subject after five mile foot chase – Lamar County
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.
Click Here for Law Enforcement Reports