Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources’ Law Enforcement Division is out there 24/7 keeping honest people safe and keeping lawbreakers nervous.
Rangers cannot bust all the people who believe they’re above the law but they get some of them. And they bring them to justice.
The latest violations in the Law Enforcement Report include:
- warrants for taking over the limit of antlered deer
- hunting after taking the season limit
- failure to report kill of big game on a WMA
- hunting/taking a bobcat out of season
- additional hunting violation citations
- operating a vessel without coast guard approved PFDs and
- winter storm response and assistance in several counties.
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.