Spring hasn’t sprung, but we’re getting closer day by day.
On Sunday, March 9, 2014, Daylight Saving Time returns, so it’ll look like spring at least.
Our friends at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) office at Lake Allatoona have a number of friendly updates for us. We’re thankful for all they do.
- Allatoona Lake is currently looking for Volunteer Park Hosts and paid Park Attendant Contractors for the summer. If you have interest in these positions please call the Allatoona Operations Project Management Office at 678-721-6700.
- Victoria Day Use Park has re-opened for the 2014 season.
- As of Saturday March 1, 2014, the following parks will re-open for the 2014 Recreation Season: Cooper’s Furnace Day Use Park and Riverside Day Use.
- Click Here for Geocaching at Lake Allatoona
- Thursday February 27, 2014
Lake Elevation: 830.92
Water surface temp: 45 degrees F .
Rainfall past 24 hrs: 0.00 Inches
Generation Schedule call 706-334-7213
Lake Information call 678-721-6700