The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) operates 14 day-use parks around Lake Allatoona.
There is a $5.00 per vehicle charge for day-use parks with beaches and a $5.00 boat launching fee for day-use parks with boat ramps. You can choose to pay the $5.00 per day to enter – or invest in an annual pass.
A Corps of Engineers Annual Day Use Pass is $40 and is honored at Corps of Engineer’s day-use parks and boat launching ramps nationwide.
Having the annual pass gives you the peace of mind to visit often … without worrying about spending a lot of time to make it worthwhile.
The passes are valid for 12 months and available as hanging tags, which can be used in all your vehicles, or as a sticker, for use in Jeeps, convertibles and on motorcycles.
How to Get Your Annual Pass
- Allatoona Lake Operations Project Management Office, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. They accept check, money order and credit cards, but will not take cash.
- Many parks sell annual passes at their entrances. The day-use parks accept cash or check only. The campgrounds will also take credit cards.
- Checks or money orders for $40 made out to NRRS along with a letter with the pass purchasers Name, Address and Phone Number may be mailed to:
- Allatoona Lake Operations Project Management Office, 1138 State Route 20 Spur, Cartersville, GA 30121.
- Call the Project Management Office at 678-721-6700 and pay by credit card.
For more information, click here to visit the US Army Corps of Engineers website.