Payne Boat Ramp is on Kellogg Creek Road, east of Harbor Town Marina on Lake Allatoona. The boat ramp is open all year long. From late March through Labor Day Weekend, you may access this Day Use Area via the campground entrance between the hours of 7 AM and 10:30 PM.
Could this be the secret portal to the lake’s best fishing? Maybe.
Some folks say it’s hard to catch fish at Lake Allatoona. We say it’s only hard to catch fish if you don’t go fishing.
Slip your boat into our fish-filled lake and take your best shot. The bass are waiting for you. Plotting how to take your bait and laugh at you.
You gonna take that, Bubba?
- 3 Boat Ramp lanes, depending on the lake’s water level
- Handicap accessible
According to the US Army Corps of Engineer office at Lake Allatoona:
- A fee of $5 per vehicle is charged at parks with beaches.
- A $5 boat launching fee is charged at parks with boat ramps.
- A Corps of Engineers Annual Day-Use Pass may be purchased for $40. The pass is honored at Corps of Engineers day-use areas and boat ramps
Address & Contact Info
- 2495 Kellogg Creek Road, Acworth, GA 30102