Clark Creek North is conveniently located on the south end of Lake Allatoona, near Acworth, on the Etowah River. It is managed by the Army Corps of Engineers. Clark Creek North Campground has 24 premium sites, each with hookups for water and 50-amp electric for your camper or RV.
Clark Creek opens mid May and closes in September.
Amenities at Clark Creek North Campground
- Accessible Restroom
- Accessible Showers
- Attendant on Duty
- Boat Launch Ramp
- Coin Laundry
- Convenience Store within 10 miles
- Courtesy Dock
- Designated Accessible Site
- Dump Station
- Fire Rings
- Gas and Propane within 10 miles
- Hot Showers
- Lantern holder
- Picnic Area
- Tent Pads
- Water Hookups
Please Note: Clark Creek North Campground does not have an overflow parking lot.
- ATVs and ORVs are prohibited
- Boat ramp for boat launching
- Check in time is 4 p.m. or later
- Checkout time is 3 p.m.
- Gates are locked at 10:30 p.m. and reopen at 7 a.m.
- Maximum of six visitors, in addition to the registered camping party
- Maximum TWO pets per campsite (sorry, no exceptions). Livestock, wild, exotic, and known vicious pets such as: Dobermans, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, etc., or those that present a high risk of serious injury, are NOT permitted in the campground.
- Noise is banned between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Three cars per campsite
- Complete Rules & Regulations
For information on fishing licenses, please click here.
Links to Nearby Attractions
- Reservations should be made at least three days in advance.
- Campsite fees are $28 and subject to change
- Call 877-444-6777
Physical Address: 5983 Glade Road, Acworth, GA 30102
Take I-75 to Exit 278 — Glade Road. Go north on Glade Road about 2 miles. Cross over the bridge. Clark Creek North Campsite is immediately on the left.