McKinney Campground is one of the larger campgrounds on Lake Allatoona. There are 150 campsites, each with water and 50-amp electrical hookups (139 with standard electric and 11 RV electric). Premium campsites offer beautiful water views. The campground is open year-round and is managed by the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Accessible Restroom
- Accessible Showers
- Attendant on Duty
- Boat Launch Ramp
- Coin Laundry
- Convenience Store within 10 miles
- Courtesy Dock
- Designated Accessible Site
- Designated Swimming Beach
- Fire Rings
- Gas and Propane within 10 miles
- Hot Showers
- Lake Front Sites
- Lantern Holders
- Park Attendant
- Paved Roads and Spurs
- Picnic Tables
- RV Sites with Electric Hookups
- RV Sanitary Dump Station
- Tent Pads
- Water Hookups
- ATVs and ORVs are prohibited
- Boat ramp for boat launching
- Check in time is 4 p.m. or later
- Checkout time is 3 p.m.
- Maximum of four visitors, in addition to the registered camping party
- Maximum TWO pets per campsite (sorry, no exceptions). Livestock, wild, exotic, and known vicious pets such as: Dobermans, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, etc., or those that present a high risk of serious injury, are NOT permitted in the campground.
- Noise is banned between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Three cars per campsite
- Complete Rules & Regulations can be found here.
- Reservations should be made at least three days in advance.
- Call 877-444-6777 or visit: McKinney Campground Details
- Click Here for Fees
Physical Address: 6659 McKinney Campground Road, Acworth, GA 30102
Take I-75 to Exit 278 – Glade Road. Turn right onto Glade Rd SE. Drive 2.7 miles. Turn left onto Kings Camp Rd SE. Go 3/4 of a mile. Turn left onto McKinney Campground Road SE. Drive 1/4 mile. Follow signs.
GPS Latitude and Longitude:
- 34.10694, -84.69556
- 34°6’25” N, 84°41’44” W