Victoria Harbour Marina
Master the seas of Allatoona, then bid the day goodbye at Sunset Grill.
Victoria Harbour Marina on Lake Allatoona is a safe place for your family and boats.
- The deepest water on Allatoona means no low-depth issues, even when the lake is drawn down.
- Open year-round 7 days a week
- Victoria Harbour can accommodate any size boat on Lake Allatoona.
- Choose from 700 slips from 20′ – 100′ long on 8 docks and 4 enclosed Dry Stack buildings.
- 90% of our slips are covered, including the 20′ x 70′ houseboat slips with gorgeous lake views
- Convenient parking for access to wet slips
- Electricity (up to 50 amps) and water service are available throughout Victoria Harbour.
- Gated docks help keep your property secure.
Sunset Grill is the best place this side of Tahiti to watch the sun set over Lake Allatoona.
Click on Victoria Harbor Marina’s Facebook Page for pictures and information.
- Address: 1000 Victoria Landing; Woodstock, GA 30189
- Phone: 770-926-7718
- Website: Victoria Harbour website
Lake Allatoona’s Best Kept Secret
Doesn’t this sound inviting?
“Tucked away in a secluded cove where Stamp Creek pours into beautiful Lake Allatoona, you’ll be delighted to visit the lake’s best-kept secret! Wilderness Camp Marina.”
Wilderness Camp’s deep-water marina will float your boat. Open daily, Wilderness Camp offers 150 covered slips on 6 docks, from 25 feet to 55 feet in length. You’ll love the EZ-Port Jet Docks for your personal watercraft.
Not large enough for your toys? How about 12′ x 30′ Superdock cruiser slips, featuring private lakeview patios. Electricity (up to 50 amps) and water service are available throughout Wilderness Camp Marina.
The convenient parking, lighting for fun after the sun goes down, smooth water from our highly engineered wavebreak system, Dry Shed storage with a deep-water boat ramp, repair service provided mobile by Park Marina, private cabins, very deep water throughout the marina and a spectacular natural setting will keep you excited about using your boat and visiting Wilderness Camp every chance you get!
For pictures and more details go to Wilderness Camp’s Facebook page.
- Address: 451 Wilderness Camp Road SE; White, GA 30184
- Phone: 770-386-2170
- Website: Wilderness Camp website
Harbor Town Marina
Lake Allatoona’s Coziest Marina for Sailboats
Harbor Town is open every day that the wind blows … and even when it doesn’t.
This happy harbor has 300 slips from 20′ – 55′ long on a dozen docks. There’s a safe spot for your small, medium or large floating friend. Looking for somewhere to dock your immense houseboat between trips? Take a look at one of the 30 Superdock cruiser slips. Private lake view patios are part of the merry deal.
Sail the lake all day before you tuck it back in at one of the 100 slips at Harbor Town. Hang out with your favorite mateys until call of the waves become irresistible once more.
- Address: 7370 Galts Ferry Road; Acworth, GA 30102
- Phone: 770-974-6422
- Website: Harbor Town Marina’s website