Many people consider Harbor Town Marina to be the coziest marina on Lake Allatoona.
It’s also one of the most complete anywhere, and open daily all year round.
Harbor Town is cozy, but if the Queen Mary could sail to Lake Allatoona, they’d find a way to moor her. If your boat is smaller, there won’t be a problem.
Harbor Town’s customers enjoy the advantage of mobile boat repair service provided by their sister facility, Park Marina, the largest marine repair service on Lake Allatoona.
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour pump-out
- Bridges and pathways for easy access to all docks
- Dock boxes
- Fresh water available on every dock
- Gas island with ice, drinks and snacks
- Gated community
- Home of South Winds Sailing Club and Harbor Town Yacht Club
- Internet service offered
- Lighting for fun after dark
- Mechanics, certified and friendly
- Open daily all year
- Parking, convenient and abundant
- Power – up to 100 amp – available on every dock
- Private patios
- Ship’s store
Perfect weather is guaranteed – some exclusions apply.
Address: 7370 Galts Ferry Road, Acworth, GA 30102
Website: Harbor Town Marina’s Website
Map of Lake Allatoona