Little River Marina invites you to leave the Big City in your wake and come rest for a spell at Lake Allatoona. Little River Marina caters to all boating enthusiasts. You’ll find boat repairs, servicing and detailing – in addition to a well-stocked Ship’s store.
Their off-season runs from November 1st – March 14th. During that time they’re open Tuesday – Saturday from 9 AM – 5 PM.
Little River Marina rents late-model pontoon boats large enough for 10-12 happy people.
- Boat detailing
- Boat sales, new and consigned
- Gas dock with 89 octane fuel
- Ice & snacks
- Picnic & BBQ areas
- Rentals: Pontoon boats and towables. Call 770-704-9021.
- Restaurant: Little River Grill & Sports Bar offering lake dining and entertainment
- Service department
- Ship’s Store
- Slip rentals: covered and uncovered for boats up to 30’
- Storage: secured, fenced storage for trailers
- Storage: self-serve covered for boats on trailers to 23’6”
- Storage: self-serve covered for jet skis
- Valet boating via dry stack storage for boats up to 26’
Perfect weather is guaranteed – some exclusions apply.
Address: 6986 Bells Ferry Road, Canton, Georgia 30114
Website: Little River Marina’s Website