Victoria Harbor Marina is open every day, all year long. Many Cherokee County boaters think it’s the best place to get on Lake Allatoona. They love the warm, friendly environment and customer service provided by the staff and management.
Victoria Harbor can accommodate any size boat that can be delivered to Lake Allatoona. Storage is convenient and secure at their impressive Dry Stack operation.
For boating or relaxing, you can’t beat Victoria Harbor Marina.
- 24-hour pump-out
- 24-hour security
- 700 slips on eight docks, from 20’ to over 100’ in length
- Air-conditioned bathhouse facility
- Covered slips
- Electricity (up to 100 amps) and water service are available
- Four enclosed Dry Stack buildings
- Gas island with extended-hours self-service
- Internet service
- Lighting for fun after dark
- Mobile boat repair service provided by Park Marina, our sister facility.
- Private patios
- Ship store
- Smooth water from our innovative wave-break system
Perfect weather is guaranteed – some exclusions apply.
Address: 1000 Victoria Landing, Woodstock, GA 30189
Website: Victoria Harbor Marina’s Website