Can you keep a secret? If you can, we might let you know about Wilderness Camp Marina. Don’t tell anyone, but it’s tucked away in a secluded cove where Stamp Creek empties into magnificent Lake Allatoona.
Wilderness Camp is a deep-water marina that can accommodate any size boat and keep them floating all year long, even through the worst droughts. Park Marina, one mile across the lake by water, provides many amenities to those who retreat to Wilderness Camp Marina, including: 24-hour pump-out; gas pumps; and, a Ship store.
We know you’ll want to visit Wilderness Camp Marina, but please bring only your most trusted friends. We don’t want everyone to know about this hidden gem.
- 150 covered slips on six docks, from 25’ to 55’ in length
- Deep-water boat ramp
- Dry Stack facility
- Electricity (up to 50 amps) and water service are available
- Lighting for fun after dark
- Mobile boat repair service provided by Park Marina, our sister facility.
- Private patios
- Smooth water from our innovative wave-break system
Perfect weather is guaranteed – some exclusions apply.
Address: 451 Wilderness Camp Road, White, GA 30184
Phone: 770-386-2170; Fax: 678-605-0416
Website: Wilderness Camp Marina’s Website