Bartow County’s Gatewood Park is a lovely spot for picnics with your family of just about any size.
Pitch a tent for a night or pick one of the 60 campsites where you can roll in and enjoy water, electricity, a picnic table and a concrete pad. Home away from home!
Gatewood Park is special. So many recreation areas don’t love your dog as much as you do. At Gatewood, dogs are welcomed, as long as their shots are current and you keep them on a leash no longer than six feet. That way, you and Fido can have fun without intruding on folks who love cats more than dogs. You know who you are!
Looking for a quiet, convenient place for a group picnic? Choose from either of the two pavilions available for rent.
Gateway Park Amenities
- Boat Ramp
- Coin Laundry
- Grills & Tables
- Picnic Shelters & Group Pavilions
- Shoreline Fishing
- Swim Area
- Trailer Dump Station
- Bartow County Park Pavilion Reservations: 770-387-5163
- Click Here for Bartow County’s Gatewood Park.
- 224 Bartow Beach Road, Cartersville, GA 30120
- Take I-75 to Exit 290. Go east onto Hwy 20.
- Turn right onto SPUR 20 (at Wendy’s).
- Follow Spur 20 approximately 3 miles.
- Turn left onto Bartow County Park Road and go about 1.5 miles to the park’s entrance.