Galt’s Ferry Park is nestled alongside Harbor Town Marina on Lake Allatoona. Alcohol and pets are not allowed, but you and your friends are welcome to visit.
Amenities at Galt’s Ferry Park
- Galt’s Ferry is handicapped-accessible.
- Beautiful beach
- Handy boat ramp open all year
- Horseshoe pit
According to the US Army Corps of Engineer office at Lake Allatoona:
- A fee of $5 per vehicle is charged at parks with beaches.
- A $5 boat launching fee is charged at parks with boat ramps.
- A Corps of Engineers Annual Day-Use Pass may be purchased for $40. The pass is honored at Corps of Engineers day-use areas and boat ramps
Address & Contact Info
- 7299 Rocky Lane
- Acworth, Georgia 30102
- GPS: 34°7’52″N, 84°38’41″W
At I-75 exit 277 (GA Hwy 92), go east onto GA Hwy 92. Go 1 mile and turn left onto Hunt Road. Continue straight at 4-way stop, where Kellogg Creek Road begins. Go about 1 mile. Turn left onto Galt’s Ferry Landing Road. Continue 0.8 mile to 3rd stop sign and turn left onto Rocky Lane. Continue to park entrance.