Lawbreakers don’t take the summer off and neither do the rangers with Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources’ Law Enforcement Division.
DNR Rangers investigate crimes all day every day to keep the citizens of Georgia safe all year long.
The latest violations in the Law Enforcement Report include:
- Trapping without a license – Dekalb County
- Lost hunter found – Jackson County
- Additional hunting, fishing and boating violation citations – several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.