Boaters find it comforting to know they’re never far away from one of the excellent marinas on Lake Allatoona. You can fuel up your boat with gas, fuel up the kids on snacks, or take shelter from storms, before heading back onto the lake.
Marinas on Lake Allatoona
The Big Daddy of Marinas on Lake Allatoona
Park Marina — inside Red Top Mountain State Park — is open every day to serve boaters on Lake Allatoona. They can accommodate boats of any size.
Park Marina never settles for what was best last year or the year before. For more than 30-years, they have continually upgraded, updated and improved all they have to offer your family and your watercraft.
Park Marina is home to Paradise Boat Rentals, where you can rent boats in just about any size, color or flavor: pontoon boats, runabouts and personal watercraft.
Park Marina is the Lake Allatoona’s largest marine repair service for anything from drive replacement to seasonal maintenance.
- Address: 651 Park Marina Road, Cartersville, GA 30102
- Phone: 770-974-BOAT (2628)
- Park Marina Online
Master the seas, then come ashore to bid the day goodbye at Sunset Grill.
Victoria Harbour Marina on Lake Allatoona has quite a list of advantages.
- The deepest water on Allatoona means no depth issues, even when the lake is drawn down for winter or during most other low-water conditions.
- Storage for 700 boats is available, with covered facilities for houseboats up to 20′ x 70′.
- Their break wall helps keep the harbor safe.
- Gated docks help keep your property secure.
- Convenient parking for access to wet slips
The best part — whether you moor your boat there or not — is Sunset Grill. It’s the best place this side of Tahiti to watch a sunset.
Click on Victoria Harbor Marina’s Facebook page for photos and information.
- Address: 1000 Victoria Landing, Woodstock, GA 30189
- Phone: 770-926-7718
- Website: Victoria Harbour website
The Lake’s Best Kept Secret
Doesn’t this sound inviting?
“Tucked away in a secluded cove where Stamp Creek pours into beautiful Lake Allatoona, you’ll be delighted to visit the lake’s best-kept secret! Wilderness Camp Marina.”
With Park Marina only a mile away by boat, Wilderness Camp’s deep-water marina can keep your boat floating and running in perfect order all year long.
Wilderness Camp makes it easy for you to spend more time on Lake Allatoona, instead of just dreaming about it. Private patios, convenient parking, lighting for fun after the sun goes down, a deep-water boat ramp, private cabins and just enough “wilderness” to make you love the outdoors.
For pictures and more details go to Wilderness Camp’s Facebook page.
- Address: 451 Wilderness Camp Road, White, GA 30184
- Phone: 770-386-2170
- Website: Wilderness Camp website
Lake Allatoona’s Coziest Marina for Sailboats
Harbor Town is open every day of the year for your convenience.
With 300 slips from 20′ to 55 ‘ on 12 docks , there’s a happy harbor here for your boat. You’ll love the 30 Superdock cruiser slips, featuring private lake view patios.
After sailing the lake all day, head back to one of the 100 slips at Harbor Town. You’ll find plenty of your favorite mateys moored. Wide-open water is nearby, for when the sea calls again.
- Address: 7370 Galts Ferry Road, Acworth, GA 30102
- Phone: 770-974-6422
- Website: Harbor Town website