Park Marina is nestled inside Red Top Mountain, Georgia’s largest state park. Open daily all year long, Park Marina can accommodate any size boat on Lake Allatoona. Park Marina has been updated, improved and refined for more than three decades. Their extensive amenities will make every visit to Lake Allatoona as close to perfect as possible.
Park Marina is home to Paradise Boat Rentals, where you can rent boats in many sizes, colors and flavors. Choose from pontoon boats, runabouts and personal watercraft.
Park Marina is the lake’s largest marine repair service with unmatched capabilities, from drive replacement to seasonal maintenance.
- 24-hour pump-out
- 700 slips on 22 docks, from 20’ to over 100’ in length
- 8-foot-wide walkways
- Boat rentals
- Boat repairs
- Boat sales
- Deep water marina that keeps your boat safe, secure and afloat
- Electricity (up to 100 amps) and water service are available
- Gas island with 13 pumps
- Hiking trails go for miles throughout Red Top Mountain
- Lighting for fun after dark
- Private patios
- Ship store, floating and full of goodies
- Smooth water from our innovative wave-break system
- Wireless Internet
Perfect weather is guaranteed – some exclusions apply.
Address: 651 Park Marina Road, Cartersville, GA 30121
Phone: 770-974-BOAT (2628)
Website: Park Marina at Lake Allatoona’s Website
Map of Lake Allatoona