Old Highway 41 #1 Day Use Area is a favorite among locals (and well-informed visitors from anywhere else) looking for a nice beach and picnic tables with a view of Lake Allatoona.
- Open from mid-April 15 through Labor Day Weekend
- 2 Boat Lanes
- 26 individual picnic tables with grills
- No Alcohol or pets
Please Note: Pets are not allowed at this park.
According to the US Army Corps of Engineer office at Lake Allatoona:
- A fee of $5 per vehicle is charged at parks with beaches.
- A $5 boat launching fee is charged at parks with boat ramps.
- A Corps of Engineers Annual Day-Use Pass may be purchased for $40. The pass is honored at Corps of Engineers day-use areas and boat ramps
- The fee should be paid to the attendants at the gatehouse when they are on duty. When attendants are not on duty, user fees should be placed in the honor vault.
Contact Information for Old Highway 41 #1 Day Use Area
- Address: Old Highway 41 #1 ; 6679 North Main St; Acworth, GA 30101
- Corps of Engineers Telephone: 678-721-6700
- Old Highway 41 #1 Day Use Area