DNR Law Enforcement Report (11-7-13)
After reading about the people who were cited for “holding wildlife without a permit,” you might think you should call our friends at Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources’ Law Enforcement Division to report your neighbors for their rowdy parties.
This Law Enforcement Report gives us a glimpse into what folks think they can get away with … until they met DNR Rangers.
This week’s highlights include:
- Holding wildlife without a permit – Cobb County
- Fall from deer stand, failure to use safety harness or fall arrest system – Telfair County
- hunting deer without required fluorescent orange,
- failure to record deer harvest
- other hunting violation citations – several counties.
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.
Click Here for Law Enforcement Reports