But that wouldn’t be enough for me to go out alone into the semi-wilderness to face down hunters — loaded with ammo or whatever else they’re loaded with or on — for you.
Somebody has to be a ranger. I’m just glad it isn’t me.
Here are a few highlights from their recent Law Enforcement Report:
- Hen turkey killed – Bartow County
- Possession of firearm by a convicted felon, hunting deer out of season – Union County
- Violation citations – several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.