It seems the term “out of season” is too hard for some hunters to understand.
That’s why the Law Enforcement Division of Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources never has a dull moment.
Their latest Law Enforcement Report tells us about the bad boys the Rangers met recently:
- Dove hunting out of season – Henry County
- Deer hunting out of season – Turner County
- Alligator hunting out of season – Lake Walter F. George
- Boating violation citations – several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.