Here are a few highlights from their recent Law Enforcement Report:
- Hunting turkey out of season – Tattnall County
- Hunting rabbits out of season – Berrien and Lanier Counties
- Violation citations – several counties
I know exactly what you’re thinking! “There’s a county named ‘Tattnall’ in Georgia?”
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.