DNR Law Enforcement Report (3-16-13)
Wildlife Resources Division Rangers administer the state’s hunter education and boating safety programs. They also investigate violations of wildlife laws, and hunting and boating incidents.
Here are a few highlights from their recent Law Enforcement Report:
- Hunting turkey out of season – Tattnall County
- Hunting rabbits out of season – Berrien and Lanier Counties
- Violation citations – several counties
I know exactly what you’re thinking! “There’s a county named ‘Tattnall’ in Georgia?”
Click Here for Info on Hunting Wascally Wabbits in Georgia
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.
Click Here for the Latest DNR Law Enforcement Report
Click Here for Previous Law Enforcement Reports