DNR Law Enforcement Report (6-25-13)
Time now for another edition of the Department on Natural Resources’ Law Enforcement Report — also known as “Bad Boys in the Woods.”
Rangers enforce all kinds of laws, including those covering fish and game. Good thing too. If they didn’t our forests and public lands could become as dangerous and uncivilized as Detroit.
This week’s perps include:
- Possession of game animals without a permit – Mitchell County
- Hunting geese out of season – Cook County
- Boating violation citations – several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.
Click Here for Law Enforcement Reports