Unless you can prove you have a bigger one in your backyard, we’re going to believe the City of Acworth and Shoreline Entertainment, LLC, when they say the world’s largest inflatable water slide is located at Dallas Landing Park.
This sucker is huge: 36 feet high and 175 feet long — about the same size as Donald Trump’s hair.
The slide — which evidently needs a cool name — is open:
- weekdays from 11 AM until 5 PM
- weekends from 10 AM until 6 PM
- from now until Sunday, August 11th.
- One slide is $3.00. Good luck with telling your kids they can only go once. Hahaha.
- Unlimited for One Hour is $7.00.
- Unlimited all day is $15.00. Probably the best deal because your kids will be worn out when you get home and you’ll be able to watch Duck Dynasty in peace.
- Plus tax. Sheesh.
- $5.00 parking fee for non-city residents.
- Special group pricing is available for groups of 15 or more sliders.
- Special prices not available on holidays. Double sheesh.
- Whining about the prices costs another $1/per person.
- $50.00 each, plus tax per person
- Unlimited Daily Access on the Slide for One Person
- One Parking Pass for Dallas Landing Park
- Two Free One-Day Unlimited Slide Wrist Bands
- That means two friends can have one day’s worth of unlimited sliding for one day.
Dallas Landing Park’s address is 5120 Allatoona Drive, Acworth, 30101.