Reality television programs are nowhere near as interesting as what goes on around Lake Allatoona. Get a dose of reality by reading the Law Enforcement Reports from Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources. You won’t even have to endure stupid commercials.
Here’s a bit of what’s happened since our last episode:
- Hunting turkey out of season, hunting with illegal weapon/ammo (30-06) – Lamar County
- Hunting waterfowl after hours, hunting waterfowl with lead shot, hunting with unplugged shotgun, hunting without hunting license, waterfowl license or hunter education – Richmond County
- Sgt. Mike Barr takes an Army Airborne Wounded Warrior and his son deer hunting – Bartow County
- Additional hunting violation citations – several counties
Not juicy enough for you? That’s OK. Just click on the link below and get a recap of what Rangers did in all of 2013!
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.