Robert Eidson’s Lake Allatoona Fishing Report (1-22-15)



First Bite Guide Service

First Bite Guide Service

Robert Eidson’s Lake Allatoona Fishing Report is brought to you by First Bite Guide Service. Contact Robert by e-mail at eidson6260@gmail.com or call him at 770-827-6282 to catch stripers and hybrids!

Line-Sides: Good.

90% of the lake is stained right now. The key to catching fish now is finding the other 10%. Clear to slightly stained water is the key right now and a good starting point is the dam.

Small Trout and Gizzard shad fished on freelines and planer boards early is working. The better bite is after the sun comes up. Downlining small trout and Gizzard shad 40-60 near or in clear water will catch you fish. We are also catching some nice fish on umbrella rigs right now. Again, clear to slightly stained water is the key.

Thirty fish days just isn’t going to happen right now, but it is possible to catch double digits of stripers and Hybrids right now on any given day. That’s Great considering February is only a week away.

Call me and we’ll catch you some fish!

This Lake Allatoona Fishing Report is brought to you by Robert Eidson’s First Bite Guide Service.

Phone: 770-827-6282

E-mail address: eidson6260@gmail.com

Website: First Bite Guide Service