DNR Law Enforcement Report (5-1-13)
You know what May 1st means, right?
Yup! It’s Willie Nelson’s birthday.
Too bad we’re not all back in Luckenbach or Mayberry where we don’t need fishing licenses and we can fish with any kind of bait any time of the year.
But we live in Georgia. Where fishing laws keep banditos and desperadoes from taking too many fish and shooting anything that moves after a couple of beers in the old F-150.
That’s why we have rangers. God bless them all.
Here are a few highlights from their recent Law Enforcement Report:
- Illegal bait, unlawful harvest of trout – Fannin County
- Warrant issued for fishing without a license, fleeing and possession of marijuana – Banks County
- Violation citations – several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.
Click Here for Law Enforcement Reports