Updated July 4th Weather for Lake Allatoona

Big Bear Lake

Will we have blue skies and calm waters for the Fourth of July? ~~ Photograph by Robert Sutherland

Weatherpeople get teased enough.  They’re the experts, not us.  Their jobs aren’t that easy, you know.

OK.  That’s a lie.  Their jobs ARE easy … when the weather is nice, at least.

There’s more to being Weather Babes than dimples, toothy smiles, poofy hair and arm swinging that would make Vanna White jealous.  They must also learn to laugh at Jim Cantore’s jokes.

I say we kick the Weather Channel to the curb!

This is America!

We’re about to celebrate the Fourth of July!  Independence Day!

Let’s rise up and make our own dang weather forecast!  Can’t be any worse than theirs.

Here’s mine:

“Sorry, our earlier forecast for all that rain was wrong!  Our Chief Weather Babe and Chief Weather Guy We Always Stick Outside During Storms were having a little fun … and pushed the wrong button on the Random Weather Forecast Creator!

Oooops!  Hahaha.

So, here’s the latest official weather guess … I mean … forecast:

“Sunny. Light winds. Highs in the 80s. There’s a 10% chance of rain and a 90% chance of a great 4th of July.”

Here’s the Weather Channel Forecast for July 4th:

“Thunderstorms. Potential for heavy rainfall. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the upper 60s.”

OK.  Let’s vote.  Which do you like better?  Mine or theirs?

Choose wisely.

Click Here for the Latest Weather Channel Weather Guess for Lake Allatoona