OK. Maybe not the ones who hope to catch you speeding at the bottom of a huge hill.
I mean the ones from Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Division who venture into woods and swamps to catch perps like the ones who do the stuff below.
Here are a few highlights from their recent Law Enforcement Report:
- Taking a protected species, great blue heron shot – Fulton County
- Illegal crab traps confiscated – McIntosh County
- Violation citations – several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.