DNR Law Enforcement Reports (11-11-14)
The website of the Law Enforcement Division of Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources is up and running once again. They appreciate the patience of all of us who look forward to their Law Enforcement Reports here at LakeAllatoona.com.
Thankfully, Rangers go into the forest to confront people who break our state’s hunting and fishing laws … so that we don’t have to do that ourselves.
Every day of every week is different for DNR Rangers. For example, it’s pretty rare for Rangers to bust bucks breaking into banks, instead of arresting perpetrators who break into banks for bucks.
Here’s some of what they’ve faced recently:
- Deer Break Into Dublin Bank – Laurens County
- Illegal Alligator Hunting – Miller/Seminole counties
- Coast Fest – Glynn County
The Law Enforcement Division of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources protects Georgia’s wildlife populations by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to game and nongame animals, threatened and endangered plants and animals, exotic animals, boating safety, litter and waste control, and other natural resource issues.
DNR Rangers also:
- administer the state’s hunter education and boating safety programs;
- investigate violations of wildlife laws as well as hunting and boating incidents; and
- conduct classes and programs to educate citizens about wildlife laws and safety practices.
Click Here for the Latest Law Enforcement Reports