DNR Law Enforcement Report (2-17-14)
Winter weather means extra days off for most workers but not for the rangers with Georgia’s Department of Natural Resources’ Law Enforcement Division. They’re there when we need them most … and they’re there when lawbreakers wish they weren’t.
The latest violations in the Law Enforcement Report include:
- Kayaker saved in Lake Allatoona – Bartow County
- Illegal trapping, trapping without a commercial license – Lanier County
- Winter storm response and assistance – several counties
- Additional hunting violation citations – several counties
The Wildlife Resource Division protects Georgia’s wildlife by enforcing laws, rules and regulations pertaining to:
- game and nongame animals
- threatened and endangered plants and animals
- exotic animals
- boating safety
- litter and waste control
- and other natural resource issues.
We appreciate DNR’s efforts to keep the wild outdoors as tame as possible.
Click Here for Law Enforcement Reports